Caesar
BHSCalcio@aol.com




How many Fan Fictions have you had published on the internet?
Two. Melchiah's Saga and Divine Rebirth, an Ah! My Goddess fanfic.

How do you get inspiration?
From a lot of things, the games or animes themselves, or by simple just thinking "Hey, what if this happened? It'd be really frickin' cool!" Then I simply apply my ideas to the computer.

Describe the type of fanfics (themes, characters, etc.) that you like to write.
I enjoy writing fanfics with more depth and meaning than simple "there's a guy, your pissed, fight 'im" fanfics. I like ones with a more complex story with many people involved, but focused on one character. By the end of the fanfic, I like for the reader to have seen the character evolve in to a different person, not necessarily a BETTER person, but a different one from what he/she first started out as.

How often do you write?
Whenever I can.

What is one of your pet peeves about writing fan fictions?
WRITER'S BLOCK! I can't stand when you wanna write so bad but you can't think of anything to write! It's a terrible feeling.

What are your pet peeves about reading Fan Fictions?
Bad grammar. And poorly thought-out dialogue between other characters.

Do you have any advice for soon-to-be writers?
Write. And rewrite. Then rewrite it again. You'll never get it right the first time.

What are some links to your stories so that people will be able to go read them? Com'on A little self promotion never hurt ^_^. Also, if you have a site, list it here (Indicate that it is your site though)
FanFiction.Net Story: Melchiah's Saga FanFiction.Net Story: Divine Rebirth