Refugee
Dboss1434@cs.com




How many Fan Fictions have you had published on the internet?
Three so far, 4 counting the one shot comedy I deleted out of shame.

How do you get inspiration?
I try to find a piece of music that fit's the tone of the piece I'm writing at the time Seems to help. As far as ideas of where I want the story to go… Heh. They just come out of the blue.

Describe the type of fanfics (themes, characters, etc.) that you like to write.
I like crossovers. Mostly because I like trying to find ways to make things fit together. Final Fantasy characters (particularly Squall and Seifer) are my favorites to write about. As far as types? Most definitely the long epics.

How often do you write?
I usually spend one night a week seriously writing. I fiddle with it at various times throughout the week.

What is one of your pet peeves about writing fan fictions?
Having to read my own work after I'm done with it. I really don't like to do it, because I can be overly critical of myself.

What are your pet peeves about reading Fan Fictions?
People who don't take any pride in what they do.

Do you have any advice for soon-to-be writers?
Realize that writing isn't as easy as it looks. Your first attempts (like myself) probably aren't going to be that great. Just keep plugging away, and you'll be surprised at how much better you get.

What are some links to your stories so that people will be able to go read them?
The completed 'A Knight of Spira'.
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1004509

'Orphans of Time'. An AU story I'm currently working on. It takes some of the elements in the game of FF8 and turns them completely around.
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1134300

'Genesis'. The sequel to 'A Knight of Spira". It's just been started so it'll be a long time before it's done.
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1290202