Weiila
weiila_author@hotmail.com




How many Fan Fictions have you had published on the internet?
Lesse... that would be... *counts in the archives* 15 as I am writing this. But three more are currently on their way, plus one seriously in the planning stage and one put on hold.

How do you get inspiration?
From a lot of places, often dreams actually. It often hits me when I expect it the least.
I often gets hit by a vision of a scene, and work my way through the story building a plot around that particular picture I've got. Often it's in the middle of the story. For example "Another life". I focused on the scene where Janus is about to turn into a dragon, but also the one where the Pawn of the Mystics saves the small prince Janus from the Mystics.

Describe the type of fanfics (themes, characters, etc.) that you like to write.
I'm a romance nut, but I don't like it too sappy. Who does? It's a hard genre, and I'm never sure if I make it well. But it's all about trying!
And adventure is good too, with some humor in it.
Talking about characters... I tend to like the ones that have once been evil but turned good especially. Sometimes I force them to be good, as you'll soon see in an upcoming FF3/6j fic... mwahaha!

How often do you write?
Whenever I can and writer's block isn't haunting me. I'm doing my best to keep the flow going all the time, but it isn't always working.

What is one of your pet peeves about writing fan fictions?
Too many ideas at the same time. For better or worse, I'm working at three (semi four) at the same time, and it gets confusing. Then again, it helps since there's almost always something I'm willing to work with as they are all slightly different.

What are your pet peeves about reading Fan Fictions?
No respect and understanding for the characters. For heaven's sake, know what you're talking about! I think it's best to have played the game through at least twice before attempting to write, then you have a good idea about the whole thing.

Do you have any advice for soon-to-be writers?
As I said before, learn to know the characters properly. Respect them and they'll respect you. And that's literally spoken, as a starting writer you'll soon realize that you don't have full control over them; they'll revolt if you don't work with them as they're meant to be. Understadnign fro who they are and represent will help you more than you might think.

What are some links to your stories so that people will be able to go read them? Com'on A little self promotion never hurt ^_^. Also, if you have a site, list it here (Indicate that it is your site though)
I have put up a few fics on fanfiction.net, but all of them are here on RPGClassics.