Recommended level: 12
1. Go into the inn and talk to the man at the table wearing green. He will give you an iron nail
2. Assuming that you got the bronze knife on the ship mix it with the iron nail to get the thiefs key. (a very important item that allows you to open many locked treasure chests.)
3. My trick to pass the time needed to make an alchemy pot item is to make your hero run against the wall in a town. To do this either use your cord from your controller, or if you have a wireless controller like me just use a rubber band, wrap it around the joystick then around the handle of the controller. When you hear the ding your item is done, just go into the alchemy pot and get it.
4. Now head back outside and you will find an item shop where the owner has seems to have lost his key.
5. Open up one of the chests, when he notices that you’ve opened it he will tell you to take everything that’s in them… well if he insists.
6. Now would be a good time to go back to the places that you’ve already visited and get some of the treasure chests that you couldn’t open before. When you’re done with that just follow the path to Maella Abbey.