drakonlily
Drakonlily@aol.com




How many Fan Fictions have you had published on the internet?
I have 5 poems that are finished, two unfinished collab fics, two unfinished fics (Running My Mouth) (Completion) and only one finished fic (I Tried). They are all FF7 works and can be found on Fanfiction.net under drakonlily

How do you get inspiration?
People. It is amazing what you can pick up from a day at the bus stop.

Describe the type of fanfics (themes, characters, etc.) that you like to write.
I am a Turk fan, so most of my stuff is about them. If I can't put a new twist on it I won't write it. The major thing about most of my writing is the wording. I tend to be fairly point blank and raw. Unfortunately that means almost all of my work is rated "R".

How often do you write?
I am a writing major at College. I write for my classes and I write for me. So basically whenever I have a free moment.

What is one of your pet peeves about writing fan fictions?
When people put in perfect Mary Sues or make things click to easily. An example is FF7. Sephiroth killed Aerith, we all saw it we all know it. Please tell me how in God's name she can forgive him AND hop into bed with him in one page? Also Pigeon holing. I crave originality

What are your pet peeves about reading Fan Fictions?
Other then what I already said proofreading and paragraphing. Nothing is more frustrating then a good fic that is all smooshed together or seeing the same word a billion times.

Do you have any advice for soon-to-be writers?
As I tell my fellow students in the writing labs: "Don't overload me with description, but don't leave me guessing. If you are going to shoot someone in the head don't go cliche with blood splats and such. Just let me know if there is gray matter on the wall. Don't be afraid to be original."

Do you have any questions that you think should be asked that are not on this form (And answer them please)?
Uhmmm.... errr... I dunno... Maybe a favorite quote? But I really don't have one.... maybe the gray matter one... yeah.

What are some links to your stories so that people will be able to go read them? Com'on A little self promotion never hurt ^_^. Also, if you have a site, list it here (Indicate that it is your site though)
Drakonlily account at ff.net