d_Galloway
dgalloway@mediaone.net




How many Fan Fictions have you had published on the internet?
Well, let's see...I only publish them here, so...20 fics. Yes, folks, 20. What the hell's so hard to believe about that?

How do you get inspiration?
Don't ask me this. Anyway, I mostly draw stuff from books I read, games I've played, movies I've seen, and TV shows I've seen (I account for about half of the hours the people of America watch in a day.)

Describe the type of fanfics (themes, characters, etc.) that you like to write.
I do like dark fics (although I like psychological more than guts-n-gore). I also love comedy.

How often do you write?
As often as I can (I try to write something every week).

What is one of your pet peeves about writing fan fictions?
The fact that people ignore my stuff. Sure, I love Weiila's and Aliena's work, but can't I have some limelight for once? Besides that, simply finding time.

What are your pet peeves about reading Fan Fictions?
People falling back on tired plots. The whole "villain returns" thing is pretty dull, unless the writer adds something to spice it up. Besides that, finding the time to read them.

Do you have any advice for soon-to-be writers?
First off, if anyone says your work sucks, but you feel good about what you wrote, ignore them. It all matters on what you think, not what everyone else does.

Your answers suck! Why are they so bad?
Because Weiila's pressuring me to write this. Now can you move the knife away from my neck?

Can you link us to your stories?
Folks, if you're reading this, you've found the only site that carries my stories. No link required.