RPGClassics Fan Fiction


Navigation:
RPGClassics Main
FanFiction Home
Contact Maintainer

Updates Archive
Fanfiction
Message Board!

Fanfiction
Requirements


Interview form
for Authors

Reader Reviews
Fanfic Quotes

Search:
Authors
Series/Games
Crossovers
Comedy
Serious/
Reality Based

Incomplete

The Angel of the Lion

Songs of Yesterday
2 3
Final Fantasy VIII (Weiila)Unfinished as of yet, but the author promises to fix it as soon as possible. So give it a try, it's a nice one!
In a world where memories are frail since GFs eat them for breakfast, keeping your head straight is rather important. But there are other dangers too, as the FF8 crew learns when Squall disappears and is found by Rinoa a few years later, his mind wiped blank of his earlier life. Picking up the pieces of the puzzle might prove very tricky.
To Love the Enemy
2
Final Fantasy VIII (Weiila)This is an AU (Alternate Universe) fic, based mainly on the idea that the old orphanage gang met each other again without the ravenhaired addition.
Cid recieves a job from General Caraway; he wants a resitant leader kidnapped - unharmed. For this job, the headmaster of Balamb Garden appoints the best he's got, but the leader of the Forest Owls prove to be a difficult prisoner. And it doesn't get simpler when she provides information about sinister plans woven in Galbadia.


©2001 RPGClassics.com. All materials are copyrighted by their respective authors. All games mentioned in this site are copyrighted by their respective producers and publishers. No infringement on any existing copyright is intended. All rights reserved.