RPGClassics Privacy Statement
RPGC is very concerned with any individual user's private information.
Therefore, the following rules exist for your protection.
1. RPGC will not divulge personal information to a third party without your
expressed consent. The only exceptions are if we are compelled by the courts, or
to aid an ongoing investigation.
2. IP Addresses are logged automatically, but this information serves no purpose
to us other than security. IP addresses will only be disseminated to track
hackers, to determine site tampering, or to aid ongoing judicial investigations.
3. The only information RPGC currently collects are e-mail addresses for our
newsletter. But, this information is only collected once you (the user) asks to
be added to said list. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe it is done
unquestionably, and as per rule 1, no e-mail addresses are sent to third
4. Further personal information may be required in the event of any contests,
sweepstakes etc. In these cases however the information is only collected on a voluntary
basis. Of course rule 1 applies in this instance as well.
5. Any further changes to this policy will be announced on the main page, but in
general because RPGC has no use for personal information, there will be no
impetus to obtain or divulge it.