Site Navigation

RPGClassics Main
Contact Maintainers:
Starstorm
Tenchimaru Draconis
Weiila

Fanfic Navigation
Fanfiction Index
Updates Archive
Fanfiction Message Board!
Fanfiction Requirements

-Series/Game Specific-
Breath of Fire
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Dragon Warrior
Final Fantasy
•Final Fantasy IIj
Final Fantasy IIIj
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy Tactics
Lufia
RPGCommunity
Seiken Densetsu
Shining Force
Other

-Crossovers-
Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy
Square

-Fanfic Type-
Comedies
Serious (Reality Based)
Incomplete

Author index

Interview form for authors

Reader reviews
Fanfic quotes

The Mox saga: Character bios
by d_Galloway

Now in alphabetical order!




Heroes:

Bear (planned)
Age: Male
Height: 6'8"
Age: 37
Class: Wrestler
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio: Bear, a generic Zangief rip-off, is the best wrestler in Russia. That is, until Galloway beats the living snot out of him during "Open Ring Night". Since then, Bear's popularity plummets, and he seeks to gain revenge on Galloway. When one of Mox's attacks seriously injures his daughter, though, he joins up with his former enemy for a while. He's tough, but as brick-headed as they come.


Bill Gates
Gender: Male
Height: Doesn't matter
Age: Unknown right now (someone tell me)
Class: Businessman (normal), Monk (in battle)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Bio: Bill Gates is the master of Microsoft, an evil corporation that seeks to conquer the world. Gates isn't exactly the most evil person to walk the earth, but he does have his set of crimes. He has taken the oversized X-box controller and reformated it into several weapons that he uses to fight off burglars, muggers and anti-monopolist lawyers. He fights Mox simply because he's trapped in the middle of everything.


Black Mage
Gender: Male
Height: 4'10"
Age: ???
Class: Black Mage
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Bio: Black Mage is the evil partner of Fighter, Red Mage and Thief in 8-bit Theater, which he often works on when Galloway's not including him in his fics. He's quite evil, but not evil enough to avoid working with others (even though the only reason he does so is to further his goals). He fights against Mox simply because he doesn't want the ultimate black magic spell to fall into the wrong hands.


Blue Robe
Gender: Unknown
Height: 5'6"
Age: Unknown
Class: Mage
Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: Not much can be said about Blue Robe, except that he knows an extraordinary amount of magic and has a knack for showing up when things are at their worst. (Besides, I ain't revealing nothing yet!)


Calypso
Gender: Male
Age: 59
Height: 6'1"
Class: Businessman, runner of evil tournament
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Bio: Calypso was just your average joe; that is, until the car accident that killed his daughter and scarred him horrifically for life. The driver of the other car was drunk and trying to run from the cops. Inraged, Calypso changed his name to what it currently is and set up the Twisted Metal tournament. Somehow, he came accross a ring that could grant a wish to whoever won the tournament. The downside was, if you got killed in the tournament, you forfeited your soul to the ring. Calypso originally started in order to reduce crime (mostly by killing all the criminals), but eventually, he lost sight of his goal. He is #2 on the FBI's ten most wanted list, due to the savage destruction Twisted Metal inflicts on wherever it is fought. The bounty is up to $500 million dollars; every mercenary on Earth, including Galloway, are trying to catch him.


David
Gender: Male
Height: 5'7"
Age: 20
Class: PI
Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: David is the name Galloway gave to the main character in Demon de Laplace. He's a brash young man, with a foul mouth and a strange sense of understanding. He's suspicious about how Galloway's been acting recently, and decides to get to the bottom of it. With some help, of course...


Don Cristo
Gender: Male
Age: 53
Height: 5'5"
Class: Mob Leader
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Bio: Don Cristo is a central figure in the Mob. He's the only member of the organization that Larcen still has respect for. He often associates with the Ninjas, and has a strange attraction to the Mox case.


Eihra
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Height: Unknown
Class: Sister of the queen of fanfiction
Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: Not much known, except that Mox kidnapped her as bait to lure Galloway and co. to their deaths. Unfortunately, she's a clever girl, although about as nuts as a Squirrel in winter.


Fargo
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Height: 6'2"
Class: Mob Underling
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Bio: Fargo's only real importance is the fact that he can understand Italian-English. The end.


Frack
Gender: Male
Height: 5'1"
Age: 23
Class: Gunman
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Bio: Frack is Frick's partner. He also suffers from a long chain of bad assignments, mostly because he's been assigned as Frick's permanant partner. He also believes Galloway to be an evil person, but isn't as hard-headed as his partner. He also has a strong belief in external forces that can't be explained, such as magic and telekineses.


Frick
Gender: Male
Height: 6'3"
Age: 25
Class: Gunman
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Bio: Frick is part of the tragically-named FBI duo, Frick and Frack. He suffers from a long chain of messed-up assignments, and now sees the Mox case as his ticket out. He believes that Galloway is the villain, but lacks proof about it. He has a daughter named Jessica.


Galloway
Gender: Male
Height: 5'4"
Age: 17
Class: Samurai
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio: Galloway is a struggling fanfic author. He is called the Horror Master, but only because there aren't that many others that write in that field. He feels a strong sense of responsibility, however, and often tries to fight for the common good, even if he's going to lose indefinately. He is the main character of the Mox Saga.


Hunter
Gender: Male
Height: 5'5"
Age: 14
Class: Ninja
Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: Hunter is Gemini's partner and fellow student. He started roughly the same time Gemini did, but has yet to reach that level of ability. He also has an overdeveloped sense of justice; he wants to see all criminals dead, not imprisoned. He has also completed several "jobs" himself, but always works with Gemini on harder missions.


Jessica (planned)
Gender: Female
Height: 5'1"
Age: 13
Class: Child
Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: Jessica is the daughter of Agent Frick. When she was a small child, she was taken by her mother to Russia. The plane crashed, with Jessica as the only survivor. She was found by a younger Bear, who took her in and raised her with his own daughter. She has few memories of her father, which is something Frick can't stand. She also kinda likes Vivi (who doesn't?)...


JFGemini
Gender: Male
Height: 6'1"
Age: 14
Class: Ninja
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio: Gemini is Galloway's younger brother. Although Galloway was stronger as a kid, Gemini always ended up being faster. Due to this, he secretly trained in the art of the Ninja. Despite his young age, he's shown himself to be an exceptional student, and has already completed various "jobs". His training has also revealed a "sixth sense" into matters. He can sense the aura of someone, as well as their location and current situation.


Kitten
Gender: Female
Height: 1'6"
Age: 1.5
Class: Cat
Alignment: None

Bio: Kitten is Neo's pet cat. There. End of story.


Larcen
Gender: Male
Height: 5'10"
Age: 21
Class: Gangster
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio: Larcen is a character from a rather-overlooked Genesis fighter called Eternal Champions. Born on the mean streets of Chicago, Larcen grew up idolizing the many infamous crime bosses of the city. When he was thirteen, he quit school and went to work as a mob underling, doing jobs that ranged from planting evidence to exposing traitors; he never wanted to kill, though, and learned martial arts to drop attackers. One day, he was told to deliver a package of drugs to a rival crime boss, as a way to destroy the competition. When Larcen entered the room at the hospital, however, he found out that the "crime boss" was actually the chief of police. Larcen realized that the package was actually a bomb, and tried to throw it out the window. He didn't make it. He works like an espionage character in the series, figuring out what goes where and getting rid of security along the way.


Mazrim Taim
Gender: Male
Height: Unknown
Age: Unknown
Class: Sage
Alignment: True Neutral

Bio: One of the wisest people at RPGC, Mazrim Taim is the former master of the fanfic section until he turned it over to Weiila. After he gets through a fight with Mox alive, he decides to learn the truth himself, although he doesn't have the suspicions about Galloway.


Meliah
Gender: Female
Age: Don't ask
Height: 5'6"
Class: Black Mage
Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: Meliah is the youngest of Mox's children, as well as his only daughter. She is sensitive to the feelings of others, until they piss her off, in which case it's wise to run like Hell. She believes that her father is a hero, so she is naturally crushed to pieces when the truth is finally broken to her...


Neo Galloway (planned)
Gender: Male
Height: 6'3"
Age: 17
Class: Dark Samurai
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Bio: Since nearly every person at RPGC has their own dark side personified, Galloway decided to make one of his own. Through a series of misshaps that may or may not be introduced in the series, Neo Galloway was created. However, due to the nature of the misshaps, Neo is completely seperated from Galloway (they don't feel each other's pain, they share no emotions, etc.) This leads to a rather peculiar situation, as Neo seeks to destroy mostly. Still, he has some feelings for Vivi, and decides to fight Mox for his sake.


Pokefreak
Gender: Male
Height: Unknown
Age: Unknown
Class: Trainer
Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: Pokefreak is, as his name suggests, a Pokemon freak. He raises and trains various Pokemon to do battle for him, although he can hold his own if the need arises. He's here to help David's quest to find Galloway.


Rick
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Height: 5'4" (normal), 6'2" (with mask)
Class: Student (normal), Berserker (with mask)
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Bio: Rick hails from the rather unknown series Splatterhouse. He was a student of parapsycology (I think that's it) when he, along with his girlfriend Jennifer, went to investigate the house of Dr. Mauller. The instant they stepped inside, something surrounded them and nearly killed them. Rick woke up to find himself covered in blood. A strange, skull-like mask layed next to him, in place of Jennifer. When he put the mask on, he went from a little nerd to a hulked-out, pissed-off behemoth of destruction. He's heralded as the master of punching- this guy can break the entire US Army in a single blow! This Rick is from the second game of the series, and is trying to find the Splatterhouse when Mox captures him.


Sensei
Gender: Male
Height: 4'11"
Age: 71
Class: Teacher
Alignment: True Neutral

Bio: Sensei abandoned his real name long ago, when he joined the Ninja. He rose through the ranks quickly, and finally reached the point where he was allowed to take in students. A master of the light-half of the balance, he picked Gemini and Hunter, for their souls lacked the terrible evil he sensed in others. He is a master of the sixth sense; he is able to directly channel his spirit away from his body at any time. His sense of understanding is something even Neo Galloway respects.


Starstorm
Gender: Male
Height: 5'9"
Age: 21
Class: Cat Master
Alignment: Neutal Evil

Bio: Starstorm is the master of cats: they are his best friends and allies. He is actually quite evil, but will fight on the side of good, if he wants to. His Pixy Sticks attack is indeed something to be feared...


Terror Mask
Gender: None
Age: As old as time
Height: Doesn't matter
Class: Symbol of evil
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Bio: The Terror Mask once belonged to the Incans, who used it in their rituals. When the Incan Empire was destroyed, however, the mask was lost. It was later discovered by Dr. Mueller, who took it to his house. The mask eventually turned up lost again, but Rick found it when he was supposadely killed by a bunch of zombies. The mask was supposed to be destroyed in the first Splatterhouse game, but was reincarnated in the second game. It is capable of speaking, and doesn't even bother trying to hide its evil intents.


Vivi
Gender: Male
Height: 3'8"
Age: ???
Class: Black Mage
Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: Vivi is Black Mage's disciple, but that doesn't make him as evil as his master. In fact, he's actually quite good, often fighting for the benefit of others and not for his own gain. He has a strong respect for Weiila, which is why he fights Mox. He is always a reliable ally to have.


Weiila
Gender: Female
Height: 3'3"
Age: 7
Class: Kid
Alignment: Neutral Good

Bio: As an adult, Weiila is the master of all fanfiction. However, Mox saw her as a threat, and thus reduced her to a small child. She has little memories of her experiences as an adult, so she acts much like any child; annoying as hell. It should also be noted that Galloway hates kids. She's the second main character in the story.



Villains:

Chainsaw
Gender: Male
Height: 6'0"
Age: 31
Class: Torturer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Bio: Chainsaw was always rather disturbed; his mother died when he was a kid, and his father was often drunk and always abusive. Later on, he discovered horror movies, and it is this that probably sent him on the way to complete evil. His favorite movie of all time is, surprisingly, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He found that he enjoyed hearing people scream in pain, especially children. Mox welcomed people like this with open arms, making Chainsaw his top torturer. He uses a variety of tools to dispense pain: screwdrivers, knifes, hot oil, water, steam, fire, clamps, spears, and, as his name suggests, a chainsaw.


Dragon
Gender: Male
Age: 32
Height: 5'6"
Class: Ninja
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Bio: Dragon is another member of the Ninja Clan. He seeks to destroy all those that oppose him, but usually doesn't have the incentive. Mox gives him one: cash. Dragon is hired to replace Terry, who mysteriously dissapears after being defeated by Larcen, and is presumed dead. Dragon is a member of the Dark Ninja, which makes him enemies with Sensei and the Light Ninja.


Falchin
Gender: Male
Age: A couple thousand
Height: 6'4"
Class: Black Mage
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Bio: Falchin is the leader of the Black Mages, and the only son of Mox. He is an expert with all forms of mage weaponry, and knows every spell up to level 70. He idolizes his father, and desperatly tries to act like him; he doesn't have to act much to seem like a bastard, though. He fanatically believes that Galloway and Weiila are related to those who killed Mox in the battle millenia ago. If they are, well, we'll just have to wait and see...


Hanzo
Gender: Male
Age: 61
Height: 5'2"
Class: General
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Bio: Hanzai is the leader of a secret Japanese militant group. His dream is to restore the militant government of pre-WW2 Japan, and is not alone. His group is a well-ran terrorist organization called the Red Dragons.
He has allied his group with Mox in hopes of furthering his goals.


Magus
Gender: Male
Height: 5'9"
Age: 28
Class: Wizard
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Bio: Magus is evil. Read a Weiila fic to find out what his problem is, okay?


Mox
Gender: Male
Height: 6'7"
Age: About ten thousand years
Class: Black Mage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Bio: Mox is the ultimate villain of the series. When Black Mages lived in a single community, during the dawn of civilization, Morgan Orsland Xian set himself appart from the other Black Mages. He was the son of one of the most prominant families, which gave him access to spells most could only dream of. But that wasn't enough. He continued to study the forbidden spells in secret, until he learned that the 99th level spell was hidden in the Black Pentagram, a holy sight to Black Mages. He organized a rebellion, and nearly suceeded, but was stopped by a pair of youths armed with magical weapons. His spirit survived in his black armor, and, now known as Mox, he renews his search for the Black Pentagram...


Pyramid Head
Gender: Unknown (probably Male)
Age: 150
Height: 6'4"
Class: Unknown
Alignment: Lawful Evil

Bio: The place where Silent Hill stands today was once known as the Toluca Prison Camp. During the Civil War, Confederate soldiers were brought here for torture, questioning, and finally execution. These executers were infamous for wearing large, pyramid-shaped helmets during their murders. They offered their prisoners the choice of execution through hanging, disembowlment, on "impaling". Not only that, but after the bodies were hacked apart and dumped in the swamp, they celebrated with "crimson and white banquets". Their evil actions caught the eye of the dark angel Samael, who made them his chief executioners. Since most of Mox's agents are evil (actually, they all are), a Pyramid Head has been dispatched to punish them all- as well as anyone else that gets in its way.


The Red Scare
Gender: None
Height: 6'2"
Age: 39
Class: Mindless-Killing-Communist-Robot
Alignment: None

Bio: The Red Scare was built by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. It was built with the idea of destroying all forms of Capitalism, but due to budget problems, the project yielded only one functional prototype. This robot came to be known as "The Red Scare". He is basically a commie-bot, like Ran from Bob and George, only he's built simply to kill everything that so much as steps in his way. He's defeated by Bill Gates, the ultimate symbol of Capitalism, but is later recovered by Mox. The Red Scare is rebuilt, but Mox reprograms it to forget about Communism. His new mission: To serve Mox by destroying Galloway, Weiila, and their friends, as well as murdering innocent lives along the way. Can anything stop this monster? Only time will tell...


Terry
Gender: Male
Height: 5'11"
Age: 32
Class: Assassin
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Bio: Terry is among the world's greatest assassins. He is said to be able to make any poison, snipe from any distance, and kill with every weapon imaginable (although he prefers the sniping). He is often without jobs, though, due to the sudden re-emergance of the Ninjas. He's hired by Mox to do away with Galloway, Weiila, and everyone else in their little group...



Organizations (over the course of the entire series):

MERC:
MERC is an underground mercenary organization. Nobody knows how old it is, but few dare to tread on the prospect of facing a member of it. Galloway is one such member.


The Mob:
Larcen's old organization, this appears only briefly in the series. The Mob is among the most famous crime organizations in recorded history, with ties dating back for nearly a century. The 1920's were its golden years.


The Ninja Clan:
Ninjas were thought to have been extinct for centuries. In truth, they're making a comeback. Ninjas are basically fallen samurais who screw the whole "Bushido" thing and go straight to the cool stuff. They're skilled in all manners of close combat and melee weapons, with some members taking special training in light firearms (a ninja will rarely use a large weapon). Galloway's brother, JFGemini, is one such member.


Order of the Black Pentagram:
The Order of the Black Pentagram consists of members of Mox's previous rebellion, as well as people who fell victim to greed and petty desires. When Mox was defeated, most of his followers were captured, tortured, and finally executed. Mox's closer agents, however, were able to discover the secrets to spiritual survival from their fallen master, and had long since abandoned their physical bodies in lue of this newfound power. When Mox made his grand return, so did the Order.
The top agents soon corrupted the minds of the foolish and weak, tempting them with anything they desired. Black Mage himself was a member once, before Mox returned, but left in order to protect Vivi. This makes him enemies with the order; they do not like resigners. The Order's members very rarely show themselves, since a good deal of their existance was sacrificed when they joined.
Beware if you should ever meet a member, for their loyalties give them ungodly powers that can be destroyed only by Galloway's sword or Weiila's pencil.


Maintained by: