Site Navigation

RPGClassics Main
Contact Maintainers:
d_Galloway


StarStorm
Valkyrie Esker

Fanfic Navigation
Fanfiction Index
Updates Archive
Fanfiction Message Board!
Fanfiction Requirements

-Series/Game Specific-
Breath of Fire
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Dragon Warrior
Final Fantasy
•Final Fantasy IIj
Final Fantasy IIIj
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy Tactics
Lufia
RPGCommunity
Seiken Densetsu
Shining Force
Other

-Crossovers-
Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy
Square

-Fanfic Type-
Comedies
Serious (Reality Based)
Incomplete

Author index

Interview form for authors

Reader reviews
Fanfic quotes

RPGClassics Fanfiction Updates Archive

March 28, 2004 - StarStorm joins the ranks of fanfic librarianism, Mazrim retires. Dancing in Time Chapter 11 and 12 by Ashbear, Sometwhere in Between Chapter 19 by Ashbear and Wayward, Melchiah's Saga by Caesar, Jerry Springer FF8 Style by Crack-Anne added. Blood Omen, Deus Ex: Interactive, Half-Spawn, The Origin Saga, The Reaver Saga, The Future RPGC by d_Galloway updated, as well as Healing by Filthy and Of Love and Gunsmoke by Herr Rommel. Herr also had Promises to Keep added. We could also treat you with Winter by Lady Aliena, more What Quistis did Next by Mr D Heart and Chronicles of Hollow Bastion by Scarfdalek. This is my Story by Selenium Wingz, remastered and updated Second Sun by StarStorm, and Chuck, You're Animated by Steven Mayo added to the collection.

January 31, 2004 - Songs of Yesterday Part 3 by The Angel of the Lion, Crimson Lies Part 5, 6 and Dancing in Time Chapter 10 by Ashbear, Somewhere in Between Chapter 18 by Ashbear and Wayward Tempest, On Earth as it is in Hell Epilogue by Caleb Nova, Castlevania Dark Legacy Chapter 23 and 24 by Chanaur Majere, A Time of Miracles by Deth Star Apocalypse added. Blood Reign, Deus Ex Interactive, Half-Spawn and The Origins Saga by d_Galloway updated. The Reaver Saga and The Future RPGC by the last d00d added, as well as more Completion by drakonlily, Healing by Filthy, Of Love and Gunsmoke by Herr Rommel, more What Quistis Did Next Book Three by Mr D Heart, Chronicles of the Light Warriors part 3 by Owen Axel, Call of the Eternal Wind by Prometheus, more Chronicles of Hollow Bastion by Scarfdalek, more Second Sun by StarStorm, The Second Quest to Rescue Nobou Uematsu by teh Exile, The Genesis Experiment Part 1 by Vanguard Ziggy and The RPGC Xmas story 2003 by Wilfredo Martinez. The Seven Souls by Last Cataclysm, Crono Crossing by Robo_Hobo and Castle Martha by Shampoo the Elf removed from the archives due to inactivity.

December 29, 2003 - Special Holiday update. Asina's Thoughts and Scent of an Esper by Archone, The Christmas Saga by d_Galloway, Chronicles of the Light Warriors: Otherworld by Owen Axel and An Islander Christmas by StarStorm added. Tenchimaru sold the Fanfic Section to the Coca-Cola company, for which he shall be sentenced to the badfic mines for five minutes.

December 19, 2003 - Dancing in time Chapter 8 and 9 by Ashbear, Chamber of Forever Chapter 2 by Belinda De Roselyn, new stuff for The God's Other Half by Darkness Beckons, Blood Reign, more conspiracies in Deus Ex Interacive, more Half-Spawn, finished The Movie Saga and more The Origins Saga by d_Galloway, Completion continuation by drakonlily, Retaliation: Endgame by Joker Loire of the Turks, the beginning of What Quistis Did Next Book Three by Mr D Heart, updates for Enter Oblivion by Osiris, FFIX: The Return by Owen Axel, more Echoes of the Past, Fifty Days, Progress Quest: Ye Olde Fic continuation and Protectors of the Plot Continuum Chapter 8 by Pierson, Chronicles of Hollow Bastion by Scarfdalek, more The Second Sun continuation by StarStorm, Origin of the Valkyrie continuation by Valkyrie Esker and Lighting the Way to Tomorrow by Zealpropht added. SilverKnight's fics removed from the archive on the author's request.

November 25, 2003 - Broken Hearts, Broken Dreams by Archone, Crimson Lies Part 3 and 4 by Ashbear, Somewhere in Between Chapter 17 and Halloweiner Story by Ashbear and Wayward Tempest, On Earth as it is in Hell Part 6 to the end and Author's note by Caleb Nova, Castlevania: Dark Legacy Chapter 21 and 22 by Chanaur Majere, more of The God's Other Half by Darkness Beckons, more Deus Ex Interacive, Half-Spawn, The Movie Saga, and The Origins Saga by d_Galloway, The Unbearable Mirror by Donraj, Penultimate Force (finished) and Private I by Joker Loire of the Turks, Adventures of the Dermin Party Chapter 15 by Mabatsekker, Tears of Blood by Michael Greenhut, What Quistis Did Next Book 2 by Mr. D Heart, The Things We Remember by Nevfangiel, more Chronicles of the Light Warriors by Owen Axel, updates on Progress Quest: Ye Olde Fic by Pierson, Flowers Grow Part 6 by Prometheus, Zanarkand Rain by rothalion, new version of Meeting the God by Sir Jecht, Sorceress War Vignette by SkyKnight, more The Second Sun by StarStorm, updates for Origin of the Valkyrie by Valkyrie Esker, and A Look On Another One Part 2 by Weiila added.

October 19, 2003 - Choices by Archone, Gunblade Origins: The Legend of Renzokuken by Artist_Signal, Crimson Lies Part 3 and Dancing In Time Chapter 7 by Ashbear, Somewhere In Between Chapter 16 by Ashbear and Wayward Tempest, Chamber of Forever by Belinda De Rose Lynne, Castlevania: Dark Legacy Chapter 20 by Chanaur Majere, more of The Gods' Other Half by Darkness Beckons, Deus Ex: The Interactive Fanfic, more Halfspawn, the end of The King of Fanfiction, new stuff for The Movie Saga and The Origin Saga by d_Galloway, Meteora, Penultimate Force and Retaliation: Afterpiece Noir by Joker Loire of the Turks, What Odd Behavior For Such A Brave Warrior! by KaiserVonAlmasy, more Blood And Whiskey by Locue and AnonymousAustralian, Adventures of Mabatsekker & Kat-Chi Sareas Chapter 14 by Mabatsekker, When A Friend Goes Too Far by Michyu Girl, What Quistis Did Next by Mr D Heart, Heritage Part 2 and The Weakest Link: Final Fantasy Style by Neb, Chronicles of the Light Warriors by Owen Axel, Progress Quest: Ye Olde Fic and more Protectors of the Plot Continuum by Pierson, more of the Untitled SD3 Fic by Pokefreak_85, Crossroads of Destiny by Sephiroth_Eternal, Meeting the God by Sir Jecht and Second Sun by StarStorm added. Phew!

September 23, 2003 - Dancing In Time Chapter 5 and 6 by Ashbear, Somewhere In Between Chapter 14 and 15 by Ashbear and Wayward Tempest, more Halfspawn, How Love is Lost, The King of Fanfiction, The Naar Saga Part 5, The Movie Saga: The Lost General and The Origin Saga by d_Galloway, The RPG News Team by JFGemini, Machine Gun And White Flowers and Revenge by Joker Loire of the Turks, Blood And Whiskey Part 3 by Locue and AnonymousAustralian, Out on the Moonflow Part 2 by Morgona Setterwind, Enter Oblivion by Osiris, Miracle and One Last Breath by Phantasy_Starlight, Echoes of the Past Part 2 and Protectors of the Plot Continuum by Pierson, Sins of the Father by Prometheus, A Knight of Spira Part 4 by Refugee, Unintentional Part 3 by Rinoa Heartilly, Reunited by Zyro, and more Origin of the Valkyrie Continuation by Valkyrie Esker.
The Book of Alcachest by d_Galloway and The Sephir by Azrael were removed from the archives on the authors' demand.

August 14, 2003 - Another update was finally upon us, and first of all the authors came The Angel of the Lion with her two fics Songs of Yesterday and To Love the Enemy. After her, Chanaur made his grand return with the nineteenth chapter of Dark Legacy. And there was much rejoicing. Chris-Chris was next on the list, adding her BoF3 fic From Fear to Hope to her growing collection.
And then, the moment we all had been waiting for, Galloway's ficparade! He started off by finishing the fifteenth Final Fantasy Breakroom, closely followed by the great showdown of Final Fantasy: Solid II. When that was done and the mysterious plot was left pretty much unsolved despite the best efforts of Cloud, Squall and gang, it was time for Dion to start spreading terror in Half-Spawn again. Next, the hunt for the fanfiction crown continued in The King of Fanfiction, across the lands of madness and... more madness. Including madness. Then finally, Galloway handed us the beginning of the end of the Naar Saga, but left us hanging on the traditional cliff. Our arms were starting to get mighty soar, but in order to help us keep hanging, FrijolDorado sung Black Mage's Whining Session to lift our spirits. One may question if that was the best song for morale, but whatever. Then along the edge of the cliff came Gemini_Bloodian, who sat down on a rock and started talking about Vincent's Torment. He then got up and left while whistling a tune which everybody had an irritating feeling of knowing, but of course nobody could figure it out. Life is cruel. When Griever came flying, we were quite confused for a while since there's already three fanfics bearing that name in their titles. But as he pulled out Covert OPs Irvine style from his fur, we realized that he was another fanauthor.
Then, to a surprise so great that many lost their grip of the cliff and fell a few hundred feet down into the river below, the almost legendary Jeremy Chapter popped out of nowhere and brought with him a few new chapter of the ever popular PuPu's Saga. Those that had fallen were too happy to mind. As we were starting to climb up from the hanging positions, Joker Loire of the Turks came running and threw Retaliation at us. Luckily, there was no cliffhanger in that which wasn't smoothed at the end, so we didn't end up hanging again. Lady Reece then came skipping, and on our questions simply answered Because.
By now we were starting to think that this was the update that never ends, and Mabatsekker helped strengthening that belief by dropping a couple of new chapters about the Adventures of the Dermin Party on our heads.
Knowing that it would come along sooner or later we were hardly surprised when SkyKnight offered some new stuff about The Sorceress War II. Since we were getting comfortable on the edge of the cliff, good ol' teh Exile decided to present his latest creation, which he simply branded Phantasy Star Four Point Nine Recurring. Of course, since she had gotten going in the last update, Valkyrie Esker came flying straight from Valhalla with an update of Origin of the Valkyrie. Finally, to top it all off, Weiila kicked a little life back into Faetan's greatly appreciated Rendezvous by writing a Guest Chapter. Wohoo!

July 10, 2003 - Tenchimaru Draconis came hopping as the new co-librarian and tortured everyone with a Power Rangers midi. He asked us to hate him. Then Galloway sat down and continued his tales about Dion the Half-Spawn, Squall's misadventures in Final Fantasy: Solid II and the bubbling pot that is The Naar Saga. When we all thought Gallo was finished, he suddenly grinned and pulled The Final Fantasy Breakroom 15 from his pocket, and there was much rejoicing. Then he handed the microphone to Julius Ceasar, who started talking about A Thousand Dreams before he went on another quest to conquer what is now France. As the coast was clear, Pierson came along and dragged Echoes of the Past after him, though Quistis protested against the unfair treatment. She was ignored Magus-style and we enjoyed the fic. Next came Prometheus, dead set on drowning us in vivid descriptions a la Flowers Grow Part 5. Needless to say, it worked really well as usual. The update was almost finished when SkyKnight showed up with not one but two new chapters of The Sorceress War II. Of course, no update can be complete without one of those at this point, just like we can't do without a Galloless round. When the gates were about to shut, Valkyrie Esker bounced in and sprayed Phoenix-Down-in-a-can over Origin of the Valkyrie. And another update was finished.

June 21, 2003 - On Earth as it is in Hell continuation by Caleb Nova, Final Fantasy: Solid 2 Continuation plus more Half-Spawn and The Naar saga by d_Galloway (did you see thet coming? Huh, huh?), Adventures of the Dermin Party: Part 10 by Mabatsekker, more Time that was Lost by Osiris, also some more of Mana Knights Anonymous by Ryuulord77, SilverStorm had a severe case of Paranoia while Skynight made an Appendix to The Sorceress War I and another chapter of the Sorceress War II. SSJ Crono told us about the adventures of Baron's Heir and teh Exile went on the Quest To rescue Nobou Uematsu. Weiila screamed and called for help when she was attacked by the Summer Job demon.

June 4, 2003 - Of Light and Love by Archone, Crimson Lies Part 2 and Knight of Sunset by Ashbear, The Sephir by Azrael, Dark Legacy Chapter 18 by Chanaur Majere, Dragons and Demons by Chris-Chris, The God's Other Half by Darkness Beckons, Final Fantasy: Solid 2 Continuation, more Half-Spawn and even more Naar Saga by d_Galloway, Cherry Pop by Ersatz Sobriquet, From the Inside by Joker Loire of the Turks, the last chapters of Blood and Whiskey - Bringing out Your Dead by Locue and AustralianAnonymous, the last parts of Darkness Falls by Pierson, A Knight of Spira Part 3 by Refugee, two more chapters of Mana Knights Anonymous by Ryuulord77, The Sorceress War II, Chapter 6 by SkyKnight, Girls' Night Out and Long Ago by Vanguard Ziggy and the first part of A Look on Another One by Weiila added.

May 15, 2003 - But Thou MUST! by Archone, Dancing in Time chapter 4 by Ashbear, Dark Legacy Chapter 17 by Chanaur Majere, Yet so Far Away by Chris-Chris, The Book of Alcachest Part 2, more and more Final Fantasy: Solid 2 Continuation, more Half-Spawn and new stuff on The Naar saga Part 3 by d_Galloway, Chrono Crisis by D. Krispin, Swords for Hire Interlude: Interview of the author by Doc Shinryuu, Completion Continuation by drakonlily, Wanton Violence, Brazen Immorality and An Unwanted Recourse by Ersatz Sobriquet, The Epic of The Onion Knight by Nick Fidler, more of the Untitled SD3 fic by Pokefreak_85, A Knight of Spira Part 2 by Refugee, Unintentional Part 2 by Rinoa Heartilly, Fortune's Hostage by RobertDogwood, Mana Knights Anonymous by Ryuulord77, The Sorceress War II, Chapter 4 and 5 by SkyKnight, The Prince's Story by Weiila and The Promise of Nightmares by XmagicalX.

May 2, 2003 - The author index created. First part of Crimson Lies by Ashbear, another chapter of On Earth as it is in Hell by Caleb Nova, Dark Legacy Chapter 16 by Chanaur Majere, more Half-Spawn and Naar saga by d_Galloway, Swords for Hire 5 by Doc Shinryuu, Vanilla Nights by Ersatz Sobriquet, Past Regrets and What if by *~Mithfeniel~*, Out on the Moonflow by Morgona Setterwind, Submit and more Time that was Lost by Osiris, Darkness Falls Part 1 by Pierson, Beginning of an Untitled SD3 fic by Pokefreak_85, Flowers Grow part 4 by Prometheus, Unintentional Part 1 by Rinoa Heartilly, two new chapters of Black September by SkyKnight and more of Origin of the Valkyrie by Valkyrie Esker.

April 14, 2003 - Somewhere in Between by Ashbear and Wayward Tempest, On Earth as it is in Hell Continuation by Caleb Nova, Half-Spawn, The Final Fantasy: Solid 2 continuation and more of The Naar saga by d_Galloway, Time that was Lost by Osiris, Diamond Dust by Pierson, Defying Fate by Rhi-an, the last chapters of the Sorceress War Book I and the first of Book II: Black September by SkyKnight, and a bit more of Origin of the Valkyie by Valkyrie Esker added.

March 18, 2003 - Dancing in Time Part 1-3 and Place in this World by Ashbear, Welcome to the Balamb Garden Network by Ashbear and Wayward Tempest, On Earth as it is in Hell Continuation by Caleb Nova, Deus Ex Machina (complete), The Final Fantasy: Solid 2 continuation Half-Spawn and The Naar saga Part 3 by d_Galloway, more Completion by drakonlily, Hojo's Karaoke Number and My Tamed Canine by FrijolDorado, Ovelia and Delita by KaiserVonAlmasy, Adventures of Mabatsekker and Kat-Chi part 8 and 9 by Mabatsekker, Time that was Lost by Osiris, A Knight of Spira by Refugee, Ties of Blood Chapter 2 by scott baird and The Sorceress War Part 1, Chapter 32 and 33 by SkyKnight added.

March 8, 2003 - Behind the Screen Epilogue by Archone, Castles in the Sky final chunk by Ashbear, On Earth as it is in Hell Continuation by CalebNova, Deus Ex Machina Updated, The Final Fantasy: Solid 2 continuation and even more of The Naar saga by d_Galloway, Griever Chronicles: Zell by Larathia, Blood and Whiskey 2: Bringing out your dead continuation by Locue, Heritage by Neb, Flowers Grow Part 3 by Prometheus, The Sorceress War Part 1, Chapter 31 by SkyKnight, Griever by ssj_trunks, Origin of the Valkyrie continuation by Valkyrie Esker and A Look on Another One by Weiila added.

March 8, 2003 - Behind the Screen Chapter 8 by Archone, another batch of Castles in the Sky by Ashbear, On Earth as it is in Hell Continuation by Caleb Nova, Dark Legacy Chapter 14 and 15 by Chanaur Majere, I'm never going to get drunk again... by Chris-Chris, new parts of Deus Ex Machina, The Final Fantasy: Solid 2 and The Naar saga by d_Galloway, Completion Continuation by drakonlily, Bullets Cry Of Red Tears by Ersatz Sobriquet, The Summoner Town Nursery Song by FrijolDorado, Ravages of Glory by Josephus, Dark Messenger by Larathia, Ties of Blood by scott baird, another chapter of The Sorceress War by SkyKnight, The Quest for the Perfect RPG by teh Exile, more Origin of the Valkyrie by Valkyrie Esker and In the Clutches by Weiila added. The world goes to hell and it's all Locke's fault updated since it turned out it had been plagarised.

February 17, 2003 - Castles in the Sky by Ashbear, Random Fortuna Part 2 by CalebNova, Deus Ex Machina (Updated), The Final Fantasy: Solid 2 continuation and The Naar saga Part 2 by d_Galloway, Completion Continuation by drakonlily, My Arm's Gold an' Hojo Stole my Girl by FrijolDorado, Griever Chronicles: Griever by Larathia, Blood and Whiskey 2, Bringing Out Your Dead by Locue, Death Beyond Death by LunarCry, Flowers Grow Part 2 by Prometheus, Tales of Destiny II - Raesune's Perspective (updated) by Raesune, The Sorceress War Part 1, Chapter 28 and 29 by SkyKnight and Origin of the Valkyrie continuation by Valkyrie Esker added.

February 1, 2003 - Glorious Eyes, Golden Love, Golden Sorrow and How to fight Writer's Block by Archone, On Earth as it is in Hell Part 5 and Random Fortuna by Caleb Nova, Dark Legacy Chapter 13 by Chanaur Majere, Deus Ex Machina (updated), Did I Make the Right Choice?, The Final Fantasy: Solid 2 continuation and mor of The Naar saga by d_Galloway, Completion Continuation by drakonlily, One Winged Angel Translation by FrijolDorado, Join the Lifestream by Jenova's Witness, Forever by Lady Aliena, Adventures of Mabatsekker and Kat-Chi, part 7 by Mabatsekker, Beating That by Mintbaby, Flowers Grow by Prometheus, The Sorceress War Part 1, Chapter 27 by SkyKnight, Tales of Destiny II - Raesune's Perspective by Bounty Hunter Raesune and Origin of the Valkyrie continuation by Valkyrie Esker added.

January 12, 2003 - On Earth as it is in Hell by Caleb Nova, Deus Ex Machina, The Final Fantasy: Solid 2 continuation and The Naar saga continuation by d_Galloway, Swords for Hire Part 4 by Doc Shinryuu, Completion by drakonlily, Star Ocean: Red Star (update) by E x o d i s e, Rendezvous Chapter 4 by Faetan, Scenes from a parallel universe: FF8, part 5 by KaiserVonAlmasy, Adventures of Mabatsekker and Kat-Chi, part 6 by Mabatsekker, Afterward: The Story of Tifa by Michyu Girl, The Fog over Dollet by Little Miss Little, The Sorceress War Part 1, Chapter 4-26 by SKyKnight, First Person views by Swift Kid and Winter Night Thoughts by Weiila added.

December 25, 2002 - Special Christmas update! A Castlevania Christmas by Chanaur Majere, The Final Fantasy Breakroom Christmas special by Santa Claus... nah, Galloway ;), The Returners Save Christmas by KaiserVonAlmasy, The Mission by Lady Aliena, Questioning One's Faith by LunarCry, How the X Stole Christmas by Mazrim Taim and An RPGChristmas story by Wilfredo Martinez.

December 12, 2002 - Final Fantasy: Solid 2 part 2 (updated again!) and The Naar saga (another update!) by d_Galloway, Star Ocean: Red Star (two new chapters) by E x o d i s e, Blood and Whiskey Part 2 by Locue, Retribution part 3-5 by Neb, Into the Heart of the Story Chapter 4 by scott baird, Origin of the Valkyrie Part 2 (updated) by Valkyrie Esker and Those Not Chosen by Weiila added.

December 2, 2002 - Behind the Screen Chapter 7 by Archone, Knights Bleed Red and Blue by Auron Belmont, Dark Legacy chapter 11 and 12 by Chanaur Majere, The Daemon Saga Part 4, The Naar Saga and Final Fantasy: Solid 2 part 2 (updated) by d_Galloway, Star Ocean: Red Star by E x o d i s e, FF7 - The Sentry Objective Chapter 2 and 3 by Ixx, Scenes from a parallel universe: FF8 Part 4 (updated) and 5 by KaiserVonAlmasy, Auron's lost loves part 4 and 5 by Kimmy B, Retribution Part 1 and 2 by Neb, Origin of the Valkyrie Part 2 by Valkyrie Esker and And All For One by Wilfrdo Martinez added.

November 20, 2002 - All I Wanna do is make love to you, Decisions, Overdue Goodbye, Papa Don't Preach, Truly Madly Deeply, The Other side of Nothing, Why Won't the World Stop? by Cats Eye, Dark Legacy chapter 10 by Chanaur Majere, The book of Alcahest, The Daemon Saga Part 3 (updated) and The Daemon Saga Part 4, Final Fantasy breakroom Character bios updated, Final Fantasy: Solid 2 (updated) and 2 by d_Galloway, FF7 - The Sentry Objective by Ixx, Blood and Whiskey by Locue, A Wyndian Princess by Mintbaby and Dreams Come True by Pokefreak_85 added.

November 10, 2002 - Dark Legacy chapter 8 and 9 by Chanaur Majere, The book of Alcahest, The Daemon Saga Part 3, Final Fantasy breakroom Character bios, Final Fantasy: Solid 2 (updated) and 2 by d_Galloway, Call Me A Treasurehunter Part 1 and 2 by DomaDragoon, Rendezvous Chapter 3 by Faetan, Auron's lost loves Chapter 3 and What Am I Going To Do Now? by Kimmy B, The Strangest of Friends and To Absent Friends... by LunarCry, Adventures of Mabatsekker and Kat-Chi chapter 5 by Mabatsekker and Alliance of Light by the "Join My Army!" gang (so far the start of Valkyrie Esker and Wilfredo Martinez' stories) added. The Third by LunarCry and Final Fantasy III: The Movie by Nell updated.

October 31, 2002 - Special Halloween update! Interlude with a Vampire by Archone, Dark Legacy chapter 7 by Chanaur Majere, Tales of the Fallen and Final Fantasy breakroom Halloween!! by d_Galloway, Relic of the Past and To Sleep, Perchance to Nightmare by DomaDragoon, Tenchimaru the little Half-Dragon and Big Bad Lunaris by Mabatsekker, and Yesterday's gone and Every new beginning by Richard B. Sampson jr. added.

October 21, 2002 - Until the End by Creepy Fellow, Final Fantasy: Solid Part 3, Final Fantasy: Solid 2, The Daemon Saga 1 (updated) Daemon Saga part 2 and DAemon Saga characters by d_Galloway, Valkyrie's bedtime story by Jo the Mighty, Auron's lost loves part 2 by Kimmy B and Adventures of Mabatsekker & Kat-Chi Sareas - Medieval capter 4 by Mabatsekker added. Hanging Around by Weiila updated.

September 30, 2002 - The world goes to hell and it's all Locke's fault Part 4 by Cecil_Paladin Cody and Charles Farone, Dark Legacy; Part 6 by Chanaur Majere, 2012 AD, Glen and The Rain Never Touched Me by Ersatz Sobriquet, Richard and Joanna, Final Fantasy: Solid Part 2 (updated), The Mox Saga (finished!), SUPER-HAPPY-BIG-BIG ff breakroom!, The Final Fantasy Breakroom 12, The Daemon Saga Prelude and 1 by d_Galloway, Auron's Lost Loves by Kimmy B, A Grand-idi Day Out and The Third by Lunar Cry, Adventures of Mabatsekker & Kat-Chi Sareas - Medieval Part 3 by Mabatsekker, Final Fantasy 7-Redemption by Quinctia and Vie Mort, Mort Vie by Richard B. Sampson jr. added.

September 6, 2002 - The World Goes to Hell and it's all Locke's Fault by Cecil_Paladin Cody and Charles Farone, Dark Legacy Part 5 by Chanaur Majere, Chrono Trigger: To the End of Time by Demon-Fighter Ash, The Mox Saga (updated), Final Fantasy Solid Part 1 (updated) and Final Fantasy: Solid Part 2 by d_Galloway, Swords for hire 3; Trap of the Bandits by Doc Shinryuu, Just a Treasurehunter by Goyangeta, Scenes from a parralell universe, remastered and new ones Part 1, 2, 3 and 4 by KaiserVonAlmasy, Legend of the Jumi; Sandra and Pearl by The Mana Priestess, Evolution of Innocence Part 7 and Final Fantasy 7-Reunion 1-10 by Quinctia, Dark Cloud, Dark Knight and Killercure (updated with new chapter) by Richard B. Sampson jr., History of the Lefain/The story of Berrendar and Into the Heart of the Story by Scott Baird and Prophetess by Ultima Mayu added.

August 16, 2002 - Eyes on Julia by Abby, The Choice by Lady Aliena, Crystal Conundrums: Crystalis by Archone, Ogrebattle: March of the Black Queen Chapter 1 and 2 by Brett Ultimus Dark Legacy; Part 3 and 4 by Chanaur Majere, The Final Fantasy Breakroom 10, Final Fantasy: Solid, The Mox Saga (continued) by d_Galloway, To Appase the Gods by Ersatz Sobriquet Time Screwed Fanfic Chapter 1 and 2 by James L. Aevermann, Scenes from a parralell universe, remastered and new ones Part 1, 2 and 3 by KaiserVonAlmasy, The Seven souls by Last Cataclysm The Forgotten Warrior Part 1 (updated) and 2 by maskedgermanian, Evolution of Innocence Part 6 and Final Fantasy 7-Resurrection 1-5 by Quinctia and HGTV; FFchaos (later known as Castle Martha) by Shampoo the Elf added.

July 15, 2002 - Misunderstanding by Lady Aliena, Dark Legacy part one and 2 by Chanaur Majere, After the Evil, Birth of the Evil, Final fantasy - Solid, and more chapters of The Mox saga by d_Galloway, Winter of the heart by DomaDragoon, So I pulled by Ersatz Sobriquet, Tales from a parallel universe: FF8 Part 3; more scenes! and the cast in the tales by KaiserVonAlmasy, The forgotten warrior by maskedgermanian Darkest days by Nev Stardust, The sorceress war chapter 1 to 3 by Skynight, The two made one Part 1-4 and afterword by Ultima Mayu added.

June 16, 2002 - The Return by Lady Aliena, The Mox Saga (continued) by d_Galloway, 150 g by Ersatz Sobriquet, Rendezvous chapter 2 by Faetan, Tales from a parallel universe: FF8 Part 3; Scene 15 by KaiserVonAlmasy, Adventures of Mabatsekker & Kat-Chi Sareas - Medieval by Mabatsekker (really this time!), Killer Cure, Gauntlet Dark Legacy; Beastly Barbarian, Forsaken Hero and Flight Of The Valkarie by Richard B. Sampson Jr. and Chrono Crossing by Robo_Hobo added.

June 8, 2002 - Don't come into this Coffee Shop and Final Fantasy X ?Suteki Da Ne (THE scene) by Akuo, The FF break room 8, The Mox Saga, The FF break room 9, The Mox Saga continuance The Gathering, Memories of Odio and The Sacrifice of Ichirou by d_Galloway, Swords for hire: Master Math by Doc Shinryuu, A Warrior's Bane, Compulsory Duty and How Ironic by Ersatz Sobriquet, Rendezvous prologue and Chapter 1 by Faetan, Search for the Emerald Weapon by FForbiter, Tales from a parallel universe: FF8 Part 2; Scene 7-14 by KaiserVonAlmasy, Adventures of Mabatsekker & Kat-Chi Sareas - Medieval by Mabatsekker, Sibling rivalry by Richard B Sampson Jr. added.

May 20, 2002 - The FF break room 3, 4, 5, 6 and <"fics/ffbreak7.shtml">7 by d_Galloway, Swords for hire: Will of Elder Topa by Doc Shinryuu, The Flower by H'tirea, Tales from a parallel universe: FF8 and The Time Egg by KaiserVonAlmasy, Fortunes: Norris and Fortunes: Orlha by LadyAliena added.

May 4, 2002 - Crystal Conundrums IV: Thunderstrike by Archone, The hatred by DomaDragoon, The Death of Ichirou, The FF break room, and The FF break room 2 by d_Galloway, A shadowy past; The story of Shadow and A chip in the pile; The story of Setzer by Goyangeta and The Legend Continues! by Otakon added. Enter a Warmage by StarStorm and Magus' Quest by Weiila were updated.

April 6, 2002 - Revenge by d_Galloway, Control by DomaDragoon, Hardin's fall by Lady Aliena, Legend of the Reptites by Starstorm and Punstory by Weiila added.

March 18, 2002 - Weiila's first update, Crystal Conundrums III: Iceheart and My dearest enemy by Archone, In another dimension... maybe by Eihra, I'm not going back by KaiserVonAlmasy, The End by Natt, The darkest knight, Mastermind theather 1: Killing time and Mastermind theather 2: Honor among thieves by Silverknight added.

March 14, 2002 - Weiila officially announced in the archives as new librarian by Mazrim's side, Legend of the Jumi, Part II: Florina by The Mana Priestess, a bit more of Pupu's saga by Jeremy Chapter, Final Fantasy III: The movie by Nell, The coming of Avoozl and The Clock Tower by d_Galloway, When Angels Deserve to die by LadyBlackMage, Evolution of Innocence by Quintia, Family, One of our own, There's something about Selphie, What about Xu? and Where you'll be by Lady Aliena added.

January 7, 2002 - Fanfiction Board Obtained, Another Life and We Met in Another Prison Cell by Weiila, Windcall and Flamekiss by Archone, the Days' Child series, What About Nida?, and The Narshe Trials by Lady Aliena, Second Chances by SilverKnight, Battle for Midgar by Michael Carusi, Disciples by Teh Exile, and The Fall of Ichirou by d Galloway, were added. Memoirs of an Adventure's Child by Richard B. Sampson Jr. was updated.

Between October 21, 2001 and January 7, 2002, stuff happened. I don't know what, though. -Mazrim

October 21, 2001 - Requirements Section REALLY added, Worshippers of Insanity and One of Those Days by Weiila, The Three Companioneers and Oedipal Oratory by Archone, Enter a Warmage by Starstorm, and Honey, Vanilla, and Satin by SilverKnight were added. Memoirs of an Adventure's Child by Richard B. Sampson Jr. was updated. Hints were dropped about getting a fanfiction board.

September 5, 2001 - Requirements Section added. Author sorting on the fanfiction pages begun. Recent Updates section removed. Mr. Saturn left. Moment with Celes and Gogo's Secret II by Weiila, Shadows by Lord Zero, The Legend of the Jumi by The Mana Priestess, and A Prelude to Vengeance by SilverKnight were added. One more chapter in Shining Force: Behind the Screen by Archone, one more chapter in Pupu's Saga by Jeremy Chapter, and one more chapter in Memoirs of an Adventure's Child by Richard B. Sampson Jr. were added.

August 5, 2001 - Updates Archive, Poll, and Rants Section added. Rydia and Edge by Weiila, Memoirs of an Adventure's Child by Richard B. Sampson Jr., Once Again by Lord Zero, Bound by Honor, Bound by Respect by Megaman984, and The Kefka Project by Mazrim Taim were added. Two more chapters in Shining Force: Behind the Screen by Archone were added.

July 16, 2001 - Monsters from the Deepest Depths of Horror by Weiila, For Rosa by SpoonyBard, and Crystal Kin by Paln were added.

June 28, 2001 - Departure and Reunion by Weiila was added.

June 20, 2001 - Gogo's Secret and Kain by Weiila were added.

June 17, 2001 - Another chapter in Shining Force: Behind the Screen by Archone was added.

June 12, 2001 - Magus's Quest by Weiila was added.

June 5, 2001 - Mazrim's Guide to Writing Fanfiction was added.

June 4, 2001 - Hanging Around by Weiila was added.

May 29, 2001 - Bored Beyond Compare by Weiila was added by Mazrim. Another chapter in Shining Force: Behind the Screen by Archone was added by Mr. Saturn

May 15, 2001 - The Incomplete Fanfics section was added by Mr. Saturn. The Merman by Morgan and Oneesama E by Morgaine MacLir were added by Mazrim Taim. Shining Force: Behind the Screen by Archone and an Incomplete Final Fantasy IV fanfic by Mr. Saturn were added by Mr. Saturn.

May 8, 2001 - Fanfiction Archive remade to look like the rest of RPGClassics.

May 7, 2001 - Rating system abolished. Maxim's Party by Otakon, Pupu's Saga by Jeremy Chapter, The Seiken Saga, consisting of A Night Out, Peace, Growing Up, Shadows of the Past, and Making Sense, as well as Odd Guys and Cooking with Ashton by Duran The Warrior were added.

April 13, 2001 - Fanfiction Archive created. Angel of Mine by Chun Li, Bitter Ash by an anonymous author, Bloody Claws by Bubbawheat, Perspectives by Princess Nadia, Tseng's Prophecy by Sly, The Four Elements, The Game, and Parasite Steve by Mr. Saturn, and Feral Wind by Mazrim Taim (myself), were added.




Maintained by: